Maroon Rose - Flowering Plants
Rose is Botanically known as Rosa spp. from the Rosaceae family. Rose is known as "Queen of all Flowers" and it is the National flower of the United Kingdom and Iran. Roses are mainly popular for their Symbol of Beauty and to Convey the message of Love. Common name are Gulab, Gulabi, Roja, etc.
The Rose is a woody perennial flowering plant There are over three hundred species and more than thousands of rose varieties. Flowers vary in size and shape and are usually large and showy in colors ranging from the well-known red rose to yellow roses and sometimes black maroon and purple roses. Roses have acquired cultural significance in many societies. Rose plants range in size from compact, miniature roses, to climbers that can reach seven meters in height. Different species hybridize easily, and this has been used in the development of a wide range of garden roses.
What does make this Special??
- This maroon rose is new in the market and it is famous for its medium size maroon flower with a light fragrance.
- Plant for puja or prayer flower.
- Attracts birds and butterflies.
- One of the best flowering plants and provides year-round flowers.
- Perfect potted plant for outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - It can reach up to 2 to 6 feet in height.
BLOOMING YEAR - Year-round attractive flowering.
GROWING TIPS - It can grow almost in all types of soil and it can easily grow in any Indian Climatic condition.
- It is best to grow the Rose plants in full sunlight conditions.
- Plants can be grown in small pots also, a minimum pot size of around 30 cms will be okay.
- Roses are long-lived plants, a lot of their growth and performance depends on the soil used, Good well-drained soil with lots of organic manure is recommended.
- Regular pruning is required to make plants bushy and dwarf.
- Fertilize them regularly for impressive flowers. Water them evenly to keep the soil moist.
INSIDE THE BOX
|Maroon rose Plant
|1-1.5 Feet Height
|Growing Pot (Black color)
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
LIGHT CONDITION - It requires a minimum of more than 6 hours of Direct Sunlight. If planted in full shade the blooming frequency will be reduced.
WATERING SCHEDULE - Water when the topsoil(2-3 inches) feels dry to touch. Always maintain moisture near the root zone. Try to apply water in the morning or evening.
SOIL TYPE - The soil should be well-drained, fertile & rich in organic content.
TEMPERATURE - The average temperature should be 25-35 Degree Celsius.
FERTILIZER APPLICATION - Apply any organic fertilizer once a month. Do not forget to water your plant immediately after the application of fertilizer. For profuse flowering apply any Phosphorus based fertilizer once a month.
PLANT PROTECTION - Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- After 1 month you can transplant it into a slightly bigger pot than the present pot or directly in the soil.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.