Fig trees for sale | Anjeer plant | Fig plant | Buy fig tree | Fig plants online | Fig Puna tree plant for sale
Fig Botanically known as Ficus carica. They thrive in areas with long and hot summers, though they can also be grown in containers. Figs can be eaten fresh from the tree, preserved, or used in cooking. The common fig tree is the best choice to plant because its flowers are all female, meaning that they do not need another tree to create the fruit.
During each season, fig bears several hundreds of pear-shaped fruits twice a year, which vary in size and color depending on the variety. Fig trees require little pruning. During the dormant season, be sure to remove all dead, diseased, or weak branches to encourage growth.
- One of the Best and Easiest fruit Plant to grown in Pot/container/Balcony.
- Need minimum 4hrs of direct bright sunlight.
- Can grow in dry region of Rajasthan to Cooler region of Kashmir
- Fruiting starts with in a year after purchase
- Gives Fruits twice in a year
- Rich source of minerals especially Calcium&Fibers, it is consumed as fresh, dried, preserved, candid etc.
- Never prune the plants during monsoon and wet climates.
TEMPERATURE - Between 15-35 Degree Celsius.
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - It can reach upto 5 meter (if planted in ground)
BLOOMING YEAR - Main Flowering month is February to April (but sometimes it flower throughout the year)
FRUITING TIME - It starts fruiting with in a year after purchase.
Fertilizer - Organic Fertilizer once in 3 month.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Fig/Anjeer Plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
**above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- After 1 month you can transplant it into slightly bigger pot than the present pot or directly in the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.