Magnolia Dwarf Coco - Flowering Shrubs
About the Plant -
- It is a slow-growing evergreen shrub.
- A very fragrant and delightful flower, the buds open in the evening.
- It smells like a ripe wood apple.
- The flowers are small and cream-colored.
Plants form neat oval-shaped bushes around 2 to 3 m high.
GROWING TIPS -
- Easy to grow in a garden pot.
- Can grow in semi-shade as well as full sunlight, but protect the plant from
- Grown for their beautiful flowers in a temperate climate.
- Does well in acidic soils.
- The minimum distance between plant to plant should be 1m*1m.
Flowering Season - It flowers year-round, in flushes throughout the year sometimes it may vary depending on the local climate.
Landscape uses - Planted in Botanical Garden, as Ornamental plant in Garden, in the middle of the lawn, near the compound wall, as line plantation, in the pot, near the temple, etc.
Maximum Height - It can reach around 2-3 meters in height & spread.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Magnolia dwarf plant||1 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 1 month, later you can transplant it directly into the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.