Kiwi fruit - Male Plants
Most kiwi fruit plants are dioecious; that is, they bear either male or female flowers, but not both. So in order to make successful pollination, they need both plants. As per thumb rules, it needs one male plant for every 10 female plants.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Kiwi Fruit Plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- After 1 month you can transplant it into a slightly bigger pot than the present pot or directly in the ground.