Amrapalli Mango Plant (Grafted)
What makes it special:
- One of the most popular Mango variety.
- Delicious test and excellent flavor.
- Mango requires comparatively low maintenance costs.
This product does not have the flowers and fruit at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and develop fruit.
A mango is a juicy stone fruit produced from tropical trees belonging to the flowering plant genus Mangifera, and family Anacardiaceae, cultivated mostly for their edible fruit and it is originated in india.
Planting And Care
Refer our team for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Sunlight of more than 6 hours a day is ideal for flowering and fruit development of mango plant.
- The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cup(approx. 200 ml) of water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilize
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Apply organic fertilizer once a month during the main growing season (December-February)
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.